Safespaces on Stand 209
Seminars, workshops, exhibitors and special features – that’s what our next 2 days will be full of at the TES SEN Show in North London. The must-attend event for school leaders, SEN teachers, support staff whose work, research and support encircles the realm of special needs, TES SEN takes place from 6-7 October 2017 at the Business Design Centre in Islington.
Other than gaining a first-hand experience of our Safespaces sleepsystems and safe rooms and meeting our team, visitors will enjoy:
- 42 CPD sessions exploring the latest research, trends and ideas
- FREE practical workshops led by our exhibitors
- Unmissable keynote and panel debate, with leading experts from DfE, NAHT, Ofsted,
Rochford Review and Made By Dyslexia.
- Official show opening by Lord Jim Knight, Tes Global Ltd’s chief education adviser
- Exciting new resources and services from hundreds of exhibitors
- Birthday cake, prizes, show discounts and competitions
One of our own Product Advisors, Amanda Farrell, will be kicking things off in the Exhibitor Spotlight Theatre at 10:45am on Friday 7 October. Amanda will be talking about “Reducing restrictive interventions through the use of Safespaces and Behaviour Self Management.”
Tickets are free and you can register here.