Customer Services Advisor
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced, dynamic Customer Service Advisor, to join our team. Excellent interpersonal skills and a positive can-do approach essential.
- To provide outstanding customer service and represent Safespaces in a professional, knowledgeable and empathetic manner.
- To respond to customer queries/issues and service requests, offering a high level of Customer Service.
- To communicate effectively with a variety of departments and roles within the business in order to understand, investigate and resolve queries professionally.
- Ensure good working relationships are created and maintained with external Customers
- Answering phone calls and assisting callers or passing to the appropriate person.
- To contact existing customers and carry out post installation satisfaction checks and record any potential areas of product development.
- Filing and archiving.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a demanding and fast paced customer service environment.
- A Level or equivalent (preferred)
- The ability to be sensitive to client’s circumstances.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Driven to provide the best Customer Experience possible.
- A strong team player, supportive of colleagues.
Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days holiday with additional days awarded on length of service
- Free onsite parking
- Close to local amenities.
- Full comprehensive training, which will be ongoing throughout your career
- Competitive salary
This is a full-time post, based in Todmorden, Lancashire.
To apply, send CV and covering letter by email.